Primarily for the benefit of my mother, though all are welcome to look and comment, I am posting pictures of our wonderful home. It is a one-bedroom, one-bathroom condo that Russ purchased almost four years ago. Up until about three and a half months ago it was a bachelor pad. Not anymore. :-) Russ has lovingly allowed me to basically do whatever I have wanted with the space. In response to that relaxed attitude, I put pictures on the walls, accent pillows on the sofa, changed the dining room chandelier and completely changed the bedroom. Let's just say he's been a good sport!
So here are the pictures...Tell us what you think!

Our living room

The front entryway

Dining Area

Russ' Office Area

The most organized closet in the world (if I do say so myself)

Kitchen part 1

Kitchen part 2

Our pretty bed (with beautiful accent pillows made by Mom)

The bulletin board I just made for my work area
2 comments:
Looks great Lauren! You definitely have an "eye" for decorating. Our 1st apt was a dive with no furniture and very thick shag-like carpet:)
Emily
I love all of Russ' purses-hee hee. Very cute place Lauren!!
Post a Comment