Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The last few days...

...I have been down with a nasty sinus infection. As a result, I just haven't been feeling well and I've been fairly opposed to going outside, seeing as it is now winter in Virginia. Yesterday there were snow flurries.
Russ has apparently seen these last few days as an opportunity to win my heart all over again (as if he'd ever lost it!). Among the many wonderful things he always does, he also:
- called the doctor to make an appointment for me
- made me dinner
- did all the laundry and folded it
- picked up my antibiotic prescription
- drew me a bath
- gave me a back and foot massage
- went to the Silver Diner and picked up a Chunky Monkey for me
(For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of a Chunky Monkey, it is the ultimate shake. It has vanilla ice cream, chocolate chips, oreos, bananas and fudge sauce. Amazing.)
In conclusion, I have a wonderful husband and I truly appreciate all the sweet things he has been doing for me while I have been under the weather.
Thanks, sweetheart!

1 comment:

Spencer and Julia said...

Aww, what a great husband! I hope you are feeling better! It was so great to talk to you the other day.