Monday, March 2, 2009

It's still a Winter Wonderland

Yesterday I talked with my Mom about possible activities I could do with the Young Women in my ward. One of her suggestions was a gardening activity because we're entering into the spring season. I wish I could use her idea, but I think it may be a few more months until we hit Spring here in Virginia.
Today's local weather report:

Light Snow and Windy
21°F
Feels Like
5°F
Updated: Mar 2 10:05 a.m. ET
Wind: From N at 22 mph gusting to 34 mph
Humidity: 76 %

And the view from our window this morning:

3 comments:

AmyJune said...

Wow!!! Why don't you come back to paradise?

Lauren said...

I'm working on it...just give me a little time. :-)

Emily said...

That is actually really pretty. At least you are able to enjoy the 4 seasons:) We definitely wouldn't mind it if you were back on the West Coast though!