Friday, May 8, 2009

Same Old

I have been absent from the blogosphere for a while, simply because there really isn't anything all that exciting to report. As an example, I have decided to post yesterday's agenda...

6:15 am - wake up
6:45 am - leave for work
7:20 am - arrive at work
.
.
.
.
7:05 pm - leave work
7:40 pm - arrive home

Then Russ and I ate dinner, watched the Office and went to bed. We are party animals. :-)

3 comments:

Erika and Darren said...

I feel your pain. It almost makes you miss school, doesn't it?

Spencer and Julia said...

Eew! That looks an awful lot like a 12 hour work day, how do you manage? I hope you enjoy it at least :) You'd think without homework you'd have so much more time in the evenings...

RayRay said...

I think I missed your birthday... Happy birthday! You are beautiful. Remember when we got baptized the same day? I was remembering that the other day...