Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Debut


I considered not posting this for fear it would be too much like bragging, but then I realized that having a blog is practically the greatest supporter of self-promotion around as it's a web site all about you, er....me! Without further delay, I present our magazine debut!


Although the writers seemed to use a bit of literary liberty with their account of our courtship, engagement and wedding, I think overall it turned out beautifully!!

4 comments:

Nora said...

I love it! And you totally have the right to brag...your wedding was beautiful (although I wasn't there i know this from the pictures)
I can't wait to see the magazine in person...I want to read the article!

lys said...

Amazing that you are in this magazine. Amy sent me a link to your wedding photos shortly after you were married, but it was fun to see the "highlights" again in the mag spread. Congrats!

Em and Ty said...

How awesome! I want to look at the magazine too! Beautiful.

Spencer and Julia said...

Your wedding was totally magazine worthy! How fun!