I can't believe Marc is old enough to date and go to high school dances and it got me reminiscing about some of my high school experiences, the dances in particular. I got out my old scrapbooks and had a good time looking back at the pictures of all my high school friends and all the fun we had together. For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of me at my first formal dance when I was 16...
I went with my friend Sean and I was, not surprisingly, taller than him. (At 6'1'', I was taller than practically everyone in my high school.) That is why I am leaning on the chair, because the photographer thought it would look better than to have me standing a few inches taller than my date. It was experiences like those that led me to marry Russ, who is taller than me even when I'm wearing 3-inch heels! (No hard feelings, Sean - it just wasn't meant to be.)
7 comments:
Aw wasn't that Jr. Year winter formal at Torrey Pines? That was my first formal dance too when I went with Brian Sorge! Good times! Hope all is well!
I can't believe marc is old enough to date. Scary :)
They look so young! But I love her dress. Love the flashback picture Lauren! Awesome.
omg! that was soooo long ago!!! oh lauren memories!!!! your bro and his date are adorable!
I agree, her dress is so pretty, and Marc looks so handsome. Adorable. So glad high school dances are in the past :) Cute post!
Hi Lauren,
Thanks for your comment. It's fun to look at your blog and see what you have been up to. Looks like you are in DC. And that your sister just got married. time flies! I hope you are well!
Megan
i love that i fb stalked to find your blog. buahahahaha i love the internet. p.s. gonna be in dc in a month plan accordingly
Post a Comment