We are so excited to announce that soon we will be a little family of three! I am 14 weeks (tomorrow) and Baby Marsh is scheduled to arrive sometime around October 27th. I am thrilled to officially be past the first trimester and be able to share this wonderful news with everyone! We will have an ultrasound in about 5 weeks to check in on our little one and hopefully we'll be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!
14 comments:
SO exciting! Congratulations, you two!
I just hope the baby comes on the 27th and not on halloween. :) Congrats!!
Congrats Lauren! Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! That's such exciting and wonderful news!
Yay for babies! Congratulations to you both. So exciting.
Ahhhhhh! Congrats! This is so so exciting! So, i guess it wasn't food poisoning when we were there?!?!?! Hope you are feeling well. I can't wait to see your CUTE CURLY headed baby!!
October will be here before you know it. It's such a great month. The fall season is in full swing. Baby Marsh is lucky to have wonderful parents.
Wishing you a pregnancy free of morning sickness and acid reflux!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Being a mother is such a joy you will love it!!
YAY! your baby is going to have such cute curly hair!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! congrats girl!!! awwwwww i love babies!!!!! you must call me pronto!
Congratulations! It will be a huge life change but so worth it!
YAY! I can't wait! And of course I am hoping for a girl so she can be Cailyn's friend!!! Can't wait to hear! Congratulations!
Congratulations Lauren! So happy for you two!
YAAAAAAY! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait!
Post a Comment