In the spirit of celebrating fathers and daughters, here is a picture of my Dad and me on Father's Day 1992. (Those t-shirts are handmade Daddy-o-saurus and Lauren-o-saurus t-shirts courtesy of my Mom. I love them.)
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Happy Father's Day
I am a lucky girl indeed to have such a wonderful Dad. I am his first child and have always been a bit of a Daddy's girl, so I can really appreciate the special relationship that exists between a Dad and his daughter. I am so excited for Russel to be able to celebrate Father's Day with his little girl next year! I know he will be an excellent father and it makes me happy to think of all the fun things they will do together and of the special bond that they will develop.
In the spirit of celebrating fathers and daughters, here is a picture of my Dad and me on Father's Day 1992. (Those t-shirts are handmade Daddy-o-saurus and Lauren-o-saurus t-shirts courtesy of my Mom. I love them.)
In the spirit of celebrating fathers and daughters, here is a picture of my Dad and me on Father's Day 1992. (Those t-shirts are handmade Daddy-o-saurus and Lauren-o-saurus t-shirts courtesy of my Mom. I love them.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment