
Our first Thanksgiving as a family of three!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in Virginia with Russel's family. It worked perfectly that we could just drive 20 minutes down the road and enjoy time with Russ' parents, siblings and grandmothers. We are lucky to have them all living so close to us. Natalie had a great first Thanksgiving and Russ and I were fortunate to have many willing hands to hold her so we could enjoy dinner with our hands free!

I think this picture of Natalie is so cute. She is looking right at her daddy taking the picture and has her hands positioned in their usual spot right up under her chin.

Natalie with her Grandma Marsh, Great-Grandmother Black and Great-Grandmother Marsh

The weather has gotten much cooler over the past week or so, but we were able to sneak in a few walks around our neighborhood before it got too chilly. I was also glad that Natalie and I were able to enjoy some of the last remaining fall leaves - they are so beautiful here.

On this particular walk, Natalie decided she would rather walk with Dad than in her stroller.

Peacefully enjoying the fall leaves.

Last but not least, we also took Natalie to church for the first time this past Sunday. She did wonderfully well and slept through all of Sacrament meeting which was quite a relief to me.
3 comments:
and look how skinny you are:)
you DID NOT just have a baby, I don't believe it. SO TINY!
You look great Lauren!!
Post a Comment