Sunday, December 26, 2010

Adventures at Disneyland

This past week we spent three days at Disneyland for a Stansel family reunion (my Mom's family). I was a little nervous about how things would go, considering Natalie is only 7 weeks old and it was scheduled to rain two out of the three days we were there. We decided to go and I just set myself up with essentially no expectations, which I think helped because I was happy about every small thing we were able to do while there.
It did end up raining for two of the three days, so for the short periods of time we went out, we covered Natalie's stroller with a poncho. I think she looked very comfortable in there.
Natalie's first ride at Disneyland was the Ferris wheel. We also took her on It's a Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Haunted Mansion and the Jungle Cruise. She did very well on the rides and loved them so much that she slept through all of them in her baby bjorn.


This was also Natalie's first hotel stay and she enjoyed lounging on the extra queen bed in our room.

2 comments:

AmyJune said...

Love the lounging shot.

Tiffany said...

love her on the huge bed! It's amazing how teeny they start out and then to think that one day she'll actually fit in that bed! She is so sweet.