I wasn't planning on having newborn photos taken of Natalie, but my incredibly talented cousin Brittany told me she was coming out to D.C and offered to do a little photo shoot and I am so glad she did! The photos were taken when Natalie was 8 days old and I absolutely love how they turned out!!We were lucky that Natalie decided to be so cooperative throughout the hour-long event. She was wide awake for almost the whole thing and was pretty happy to pose for the camera. The main exception was when she got too hot in her little Christmas dress, but who can blame her for that?
Here are a few of my favorites...





I'm truly grateful I have these precious pictures so I will always remember how sweet and tiny she was and still is right now. I am so very blessed to have her as my daughter.


4 comments:
Those pictures are so precious, she is so cute. You will treasure them!
So cute Laruen! Congrats again!
these photos are amazing
love the pictures! So precious!
Post a Comment