We have a had a great month! We kicked it off with Russel's birthday on the 6th and celebrated with a relaxed evening of fish tacos and presents. I think Russel was pretty lucky because he got to choose two birthday dinners, as we had another celebration a few nights later at his parent's house with all of his family. We had Thai chicken pasta and apple pie and ice cream for dessert. The best part was that Natalie got to help her Dad blow out the candles!



Russel and I also used his birthday as an excuse to go on a date! Russel's mom baby-sat for us and we went to a Celtic Woman concert at the Patriot Center at GMU. It was so fun to enjoy a night out!

The weather has been mostly beautiful this month (although as I type we are preparing for snow...) and Natalie and I have taken full advantage of it with her first trip to the park...

...and her first visit to the National Mall! Here we are on the steps of the Jefferson Memorial.


Lastly, I have been trying to get Natalie to roll over on camera for a few weeks now and I finally caught it. I saw her pull her arm underneath her and was able to grab the camera just in time!
2 comments:
That is a HUGE bag of peanut M&M's. Lucky Russel!
Lauren, this is such a cute post. What an adorable family you have. I cannot wait to get home to see you and meet little Natalie!
Post a Comment