Saturday, July 30, 2011

Everything Else

I just realized I never finished posting everything from San Diego, so here are the rest of the pictures, now almost one month late. It's a long post of pictures, so in case you don't want to scroll through everything, here is one of my favorites right up front...

Sea World

We went to Sea World with the whole family and had a really fun time. Natalie really enjoyed watching the penguins and any other animal/fish that we could get fairly close to. It had been years since I had been to Sea World and my favorite parts were the Shamu show and the shark encounter. I think it is so cool to walk through the tunnel with all the sharks swimming around you.





Padre Game at Petco Park (Natalie's first baseball game!)

The Beach


Bowling

Fourth of July

We spent a fun and relaxing 4th at my Grandpa's house, swimming and barbecuing to our hearts content.



Modeling a new Outfit from Grandma!


2 comments:

Spencer and Julia said...

Such a beautiful family! Looks like a fun trip.

Megan said...

She has the cutest smile :)