Tuesday, August 9, 2011

9 Months

At 9 months, Natalie...
...likes to read and look at books (and magazines apparently).

...loves to eat. She is a great eater and has eaten everything we have given her so far.

...enjoys relaxing at the pool with her friends.


...likes to stand.

...loves to empty anything that is neatly put away.

...is learning how to ride a horsey.

...is still a little string bean. She weighs 18 pounds, 2 ounces (40th percentile) and is 29 inches long (95th percentile) with a head circumference of 16 3/4 inches (15th percentile).

...gives great cuddles, hugs, laughs, waves, claps, kisses and smiles. We sure love you Natalie!

3 comments:

AmyJune said...

so cuteand big

Emily Hamilton said...

She is one adorable little girl. I love how she can take care of business when it comes to taking things apart. Cute Natalie! She's growing up so fast. Kate loves being her friend.

Tiffany said...

She is getting so big. I can't wait to see her (and YOU) again in person! I love that she always has an adorable headband on. Awesome that she keeps it on.