We just returned from a beautiful week down in the Outer Banks. We booked a house at the last minute with some good friends from our ward and I am so glad we did! It was such a wonderful week full of relaxation, sun, yummy food and great memories. We spent every day at the beach but one when we went to the Wilbur and Orville Wright Memorial. Natalie loved the sand (and unfortunately ate a bit too much) and the water. I was surprised how unafraid she was, especially when waves would come up and splash her because, even then, she loved it! That's my girl!
Natalie is absolutely adorable! I love the picture of her digging in the sand with the waves in the background. That suit is to die for with those cute little bows! I'm glad you got a nice get-away!
2 comments:
Natalie is absolutely adorable! I love the picture of her digging in the sand with the waves in the background. That suit is to die for with those cute little bows! I'm glad you got a nice get-away!
These surfing pictures are sweet! Go Natalie. You're a natural. What a cute little beach babe!
Post a Comment