Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Busy Little Bee

Halloween has gotten a whole lot more fun in my book now that I have a baby. I don't have to worry about a costume for myself. Instead, I get to dress Natalie up in the cutest little costume and hand out candy to other cute kids in my neighborhood, all while eating pumpkin bars. This is now a holiday I can get behind.
Natalie got to wear her costume twice, first to our church "Trunk-or-Treat" and again last night. Such a sweet little bumblebee. (You'll notice in the pictures the antenna didn't last long. At least she didn't mind her wings!)
Trunk-or-Treat

Halloween Night

6 comments:

Gerrit and Rebecca said...

She is too cute! And so big! You're right, Halloween looks much more fun with a baby!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness.. so so cute!:) Happy 1st Halloween to little Natalie!

Spencer and Julia said...

She is such a cute little bee!

Chelsea said...

She is so darling! Cailyn was a bee too! I love the pictures of you guys. Happy Halloween!

Emily Hamilton said...

She has to be the cutest bumble bee I have ever seen for sure!

Erika and Darren said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!