My mom and I took Natalie to an "infant park" one day. Apparently "infant parks" are only for children 4 years old and under, so it was perfect for her. The coolest thing there was a permanent trampoline structure that she could run around and play in. It was completely enclosed and she was the only one playing in it at the time. She especially loved the bouncy balls inside the trampoline, which she attempted to carry around like purses. (I'll have to do a separate post about this girl's love for handbags!)
Russ, Natalie and I had a few hours on our own one day and decided to hang out at Larcomar, which is a huge mall that was built right into the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean in Lima. Even though you aren't supposed to swim in the water in Lima, it provided a nice view.


Natalie figured out it is much more fun to push the stroller than ride in it.

I don't know what these women were dressed up for, but I loved how colorful their outfits were.


Jonathon opted to celebrate his birthday a few days early so Natalie and I could be there for the official birthday dinner. Happy 14th Jonathon!
It was so fun to be with my family and especially for me to see Natalie interacting with her Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle. She misses you all!
1 comment:
I wish I was under 4 so I could play at that park. Looks fun. I love love love her dress.
Post a Comment