Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Home Depot

Natalie is talking so much now and I love hearing about all the things she has to say. I want to make sure and record some of our little conversations before I forget them.

Natalie: "keys" (while standing on her toes at the front door and trying to turn the door knob)
Me: "Why do you need the keys?"
Natalie: "car"
Me: "Where are you going to go in the car?"
Natalie: "Pa's house"
Me: "Oh, what are you going to do with Grandpa?"
Natalie: "Home Depot"

I had no idea she even knew what Home Depot was, and I certainly wouldn't have guessed that is what she wanted to do! After a few moments I realized that she has, in fact, been to Home Depot a number of times with her Dad and her Grandpa. I guess we love home projects around here!

As we walked into church on Sunday:
Natalie: "Jesus"
Me: "That's right! We learn about Jesus at church."
Natalie: "play-dough"
Me: "What about play-dough?"
Natalie: "Nursery"
Me: "Oh, do you like the play-dough in Nursery?"
Natalie: "Yes, yes, yes!"

Almost every morning as Russ leaves to go to work:
Natalie: "Bye, bye. See ya!" and then kisses the air in Russ' direction

And just for fun (and because I can't post something on here without ten picture) a few pictures of what we've been up to recently...

 wearing a lot of accessories at once

 learning to drive


 relaxing at the park with friends

 helping Dad in the garden


 impatiently waiting for Dad to come home

and loving being with Dad the minute he gets out of the car. :-)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

lOVE THESE PICTURES! And hearing about all Natalie has to say. So cute! I would love to get Cailyn and Natalie together someday to play. how fun would it be to have the old playgroup together with our kids!