We spent a great afternoon at the pool last week. Natalie was a little unsure of the water at first. It has been a whole year since the last time she went swimming, so it was understandable, but she was jumping off the side into Russ' arms in no time. I do love her sweet little hand on Russ' back right when they first got in. It's so nice to have a strong, safe Daddy to hold you when you're getting used to something new.
Isla spent most of her time at the pool asleep in her car seat. Fine by me, though she does have a few cute suits she'll have to try out before summer's end.
3 comments:
Natalie is a darling little water bug! I'll bet the water felt great.
Have a nice 4th of July next week. I've been remembering some of my best memories of the holiday on the Capitol Mall with the unbelievable firework show. What fun that was as a very young person! Your girls are lucky to grow up in a very cool place.
Love Isla's cute little cherry outfit! I'm glad she's had the chance to wear it. :)
Such cute girls! Isla is so tiny. The pool looks heavenly right now.
Post a Comment