Friday, September 21, 2012

Recently

We have been having a lot of fun lately doing normal, everyday things. Here are a few of my favorite pictures that capture my life these days...

For starters, my little girl is growing up. I love those big, brown eyes.

She thinks the merry-go-round at the park near our house is the best thing around. She asks to play on it nearly every day.

Have you ever seen a cuter pink bottom? I didn't think so.

I love those little diaper bods. They're just so kissable.
We took the girls to their first volleyball game! We saw the BYU women's team play Princeton in a tournament at GWU.
There is a pretty significant amount of spit-up and drooling around here.
This is how Natalie sleeps much of the time...with her little feet crossed under her bum. I've been too afraid of taking a picture of her asleep in her crib for fear it would wake her up, so I had to catch it when she laid down to rest on the couch when she was sick.
She is my sunshine.

Natalie likes to do tummy-time with Isla.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Super cute pic of Isla in yellow. I can't believe Natalie sleeps like that. Ow!