Wednesday, November 19, 2008

$1.95

$1.95 doesn't get you as much now as it used to, but it is still enough for a lot of small purchases. With $1.95 you can buy a carton of eggs, two packs of gum, or an ice cream cone from RiteAid. You know what else you can get for $1.95? One whole gallon of gas! That's right folks. Tonight I paid $1.95 per gallon for a grand total of just under $30 to fill up my entire tank. About three months ago I think I was paying over $4 a gallon. Not anymore! All I've got to say is this better not be a trick.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Silver lining to a crashing economy, I guess! Ours is $1.77.. down from almost $4.00!

Emily

AmyJune said...

hey, ours is still over $2. We're getting ripped off.
p.s. I hope you feel better.

Emily said...

Lauren, I'm glad you discovered my blog! Little did you know that I've been stalking yours since you got married!