Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Baby Bump

I have been pretty bad about taking pictures of my pregnant self, but here are two to show my growth so far. Neither photo is especially great, and I'm in pajamas/gym clothes in both of them, but I think the gym clothes do the best job of showing off the bump. I know I should be grateful I'm not really big already, but I just feel like I'm looking really chunky. A girlfriend of mine said that for her next pregnancy she is going to make shirts that say "I'm not fat, I'm just pregnant". If she ends up making them, I may just have to order one.

6 weeks

16 weeks

8 comments:

Jessica said...

First off, there is nothing chunky about you. Second...I miss you.

Nora said...

I love the baby bump! I was just thinking that your "bump" is what my belly looks like in the evening after I've eaten dinner. Gotta love that post pregnancy body of mine!!!!

The Colledge Clan said...

Please don't think that the comment I made on FB was in anyway trying to take away from the "wonderfulness" that you are experiencing right now. I am so happy for the both of you. And good job documenting the event. Much better than me. I didn't take one until I was 7 months along.

Chelsea said...

Lauren you make me laugh! I can't wait until you know if it's a boy or girl! I have a little girl out here who needs a girlfriend! :) You look cute and not chunky at all by the way.

Spencer and Julia said...

You look gorgeous, as always! But I promise that one day you will be glad you took the pictures when you can look back and be impressed with your body for growing an entire baby. Pregnant ladies are always beautiful :)

Erika and Darren said...

You look great!

Unknown said...

ok...if i look that good at 16 weeks my life would be so sweet. I predict you'll look like you have a basketball just attached to your skinny body! You look great and way to go on the whole gym thing...i should get on that!

amy stansel said...

hmmmmm.....I'm just not seeing it. There's no chunk there. I am sure there is a baby in there but I'm just not seeing it. Hope you are feeling well. I think Russ graduates this week right? Congrats to him!!! Can't wait to see your cute little baby