I must be pregnant.
I feel a bit like a walking circus act.
All in the past week I have had strangers come up and touch my belly, heard unsolicited advice about the best way to deliver (without an epidural of course, because what kind of person would drug themselves while experiencing the miracle of life) and been talked about as "that pregnant lady" as I have walked by.
I feel a bit like a walking circus act.
6 comments:
Well just get ready for more advice because it will keep coming all the time from EVERYONE! But some of it is really good stuff. Enjoy the ride! (and I was very grateful to have my epidural. It made experiencing the miracle of life wonderful and memorable!) :)
Just wait until she's 2 and then you'll really feel like a walking circus act.
Know how you feel! Just imagine pushing two babies in a double stroller with a preggo belly!:)
By the way, drugs are your friend.
Lauren...best advice...when people tell you advice, pretend that their advice has officially changed your life...even if it is soooo rediculous. i say have the baby however the heck you want to. hey hang from a tree and let gravity take its course if you want....wait please dont. haha if you were put on earth when you can have a drug that makes you not feel a thing and that you had 8 margaritas...and you get a beautiful baby out of it...HECK! USE IT! :)
Ok I think we need some new bell pics then because last I saw you were tiny...definitely not big enough for random people to touch your belly! I went for the epidural but it did not work because of my previous back problems so be aware that could happen to you. I believe that no person or book knows your child like you do so do what feels right for your family!
I cannot wait to see and hang out with the funnest pregnant lady ever.
Post a Comment