Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Maternity Photo

About two weeks ago, a friend from my ward took some maternity pictures with Russel and me. She had asked if I would mind doing the little photo shoot as she loves photography and is looking into broadening her repertoire to maternity in addition to the family shoots and portrait work she already does. I, of course, thought it was a lot of fun and Russel was an excellent sport to go along with the whole thing. :-)

This is my favorite picture from the day. Cheesy as it sounds, Russel and I spend a lot of time watching our little girl move around inside my belly and feeling her practice her kickboxing moves. Russ also talks to her a lot and I love that this picture shows us doing those things. I can't wait to meet her here soon - only 4 more weeks!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lauren! So adorable! I am really excited for you, make sure to post pictures of your little girl ASAP! Hope I can see you guys sometime soon! When are you headed to SD?

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Hi Lauren! Great to hear from you, and SO exciting about your baby girl! Girls are SO SO SO much fun. It's like playing a grown-up version of Barbies. :) You just get to keep dressing them up in cute outfits!

The announcements we used for Madeline were from an online invitation store called Tiny Prints. Everything they have is so cute and such great quality. They can be pretty pricey though, so be sure to do a google search for online coupon codes if you decide to use them. Here's the link to ours...

http://www.tinyprints.com/product/7692/girl_photo_birth_announcements_elegant_medallions_tea_rose.html

Good luck with everything!