Thursday, October 21, 2010

39 Weeks

I am officially due next Wednesday! If baby girl decides to be stubborn, we have scheduled an induction for November 3rd. Either way, she'll be here within the next two weeks!

6 comments:

AmyJune said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture. Cute tummy!! Good luck with everything. It was great to talk with you yesterday.

Chelsea said...

Good luck girl! I am so excited for you!

Rachel Fujikawa Palmer said...

i was thinking about you the other day! i was thinking...ok lauren should be having her baby soon! and by the way...you look AMAZING!!!! good luck girl you are going to be one incredible mother!

Emily said...

Have to agree... you look GREAT! Good luck with everything:) Can't wait to see pics of your little girl!

Michelle & Todd said...

So exciting that it's so soon. Congrats! I am anxious to see pictures as well.

Emily Hamilton said...

CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see her. We just heard that she is here. I love her name. Enjoy your sweet little girl.