Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25

Last Monday (the 16th) I turned 25! I had a great birthday complete with smiles and cuddles from Natalie, presents, cake, a delicious crepe brunch with friends and dinner out with Russel. It was a great day!

The girls (and most of the kids) after brunch at Sarah's house.
(Milu, Tiffany, Sarah, Nora, Me and Alia) Thanks everyone!

Before opening presents

Just after Natalie helped me blow out my birthday candles

Before leaving for our date. (We're holding an almost naked Natalie because she was about to take a bath!) And big thanks to my mother-in-law Shawnee for babysitting!

Outside Central, where we had dinner. The top picture on the post is inside the restaurant with my gigantic "Celebration Cake". It came out with a huge sparkler on the top and was sooo yummy! We had already eaten such a delicious meal that we couldn't finish the whole thing, though you can bet we tried!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Lauren, you look great :)

Spencer and Julia said...

You look so fantastic! Way to go hot mama!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday!I am glad you had so much fun!