6 months old? Really?! I can't believe she is half way to being a year old!Natalie is 6 months old today and had her check-up yesterday. She is doing great! Currently she weighs 14 lbs 6 ounces (25th percentile) and is 27 1/4 inches long (99th percentile). Basically she's a little string bean! I was a little worried that she is not putting on weight as quickly as she is growing length-wise, but our pediatrician reassured me by saying that developmentally Natalie is right on track and is healthy by every other indicator. I guess we just have a tall, skinny girl on our hands!
Natalie is doing all kinds of fun things now and it is so exciting for me to watch her learn and develop new skills. She is sitting pretty well on her own and likes the vantage point this new position gives her. She is still putting everything in her mouth and has graduated from being interested in just her own toys to wanting everything else. She has learned how to open my desk drawer if she's sitting on my lap and immediately goes for the pens and scissors. Those things have since been moved so she can't get to them, but she still manages to find her way to a host of other things she shouldn't have, which then need to be taken away. It pretty much always ends in screaming, but usually it's just Natalie. :-)
And just to show that we celebrated, here are Russ and I with Natalie on Easter. Unfortunately none of the family pictures turned out. We're going to have to work on that...

2 comments:
wow is she really 6 months old already?
I love those Easter pictures! She just gets cuter by the minute.
Post a Comment