I am taking a photography class through the Smithsonian Resident Associate program with my friend, Emily, and it is awesome! I am actually learning how to use the camera I got last summer on a setting other than "auto"! So far I have been amazed that I have managed to take photos on the manual setting at all, and some of the pictures have actually turned out really well (or at least I think so)! Here are some of my first week photos...
We took Natalie to park and put her in the swing for the first time - she loved it!
Lauren i love all of your pictures!! They are so great and I loved seeing pictures of you and your fam in san diego. The picture of natalie watching marc play guitar is so darling!! hope you are well! miss you guys!
Great job on the pictures! I'm impressed that you are taking a professional class to learn how to use your camera! If I could only learn how to use my "point-and-shoot" haha.
4 comments:
Your'e a pro already! I love the pictures.
Lauren i love all of your pictures!! They are so great and I loved seeing pictures of you and your fam in san diego. The picture of natalie watching marc play guitar is so darling!! hope you are well! miss you guys!
Great job on the pictures! I'm impressed that you are taking a professional class to learn how to use your camera! If I could only learn how to use my "point-and-shoot" haha.
Beautiful pictures after only 1 week. By the end you'll be pro! I think you should come take pictures of my kiddos :)
Post a Comment