


Last week Natalie and I had the chance to meet up with Russ one day for lunch at Cox Farms. It is right by his office and they have a fun Fall Festival every year with a pumpkin patch, hay rides, slides and lots of animals. Natalie enjoyed looking around at everything, petting a little cow and climbing on the pumpkins.


6 comments:
she is one cute baby!!
Love that pea coat! So cute:)
Oh. My. Goodness. This pictures are too cute! I love them all! Natalie's smile is adorable. I think the last picture is my favorite! You need to blow it up, frame it and put it on the wall, it's perfect! Hooray for the Fall! Your photography is awesome!
That is the cutest grandchild alive!
Looks like your photography class is paying off! I also love love love the beach pics below. Beautiful!
Your pictures are fantastic. How cute is your little girl? And I LOVE her little coat.
Post a Comment