Monday, January 9, 2012
Happy and Sad
My Mom started a tradition on New Years Day of having my Dad's brothers and father over for a day of football and food. Russel thought it was a brilliant idea and we continued the tradition by hosting our first annual Football Frenzy on New Year's Eve Day (because Jan 1st was a Sunday this year). I made a big breakfast to start the day off right, including a sausage and cheese breakfast casserole and homemade cinnamon rolls. Russ and I were feeling generous and gave Natalie a bite of cinnamon roll. She loved it so much that she ate an entire cinnamon roll all by herself. She was in heaven...

...Until we told her it was all gone and then she gave us this look.
That is Natalie's new "I'm unhappy and I'm going to let you know" face. She throws it around all the time now. Good thing she doesn't have a long enough attention span to hold a grudge yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is hilarious! That's how I feel when I have to stop eating holiday treats, too. I don't blame her.
oh gotta love that face.
That face just made my day, I am laughing so hard. Oh, how we love Natalie! So cute!
I love all your pictures. Looks like a fun Christmas and New Years. You guys know how to have a good time.
Post a Comment