At 2 months, Isla:
- is smiling all the time. She gave her first smiles the day before she hit 6 weeks and has been giving us big grins ever since.
- has started cooing and becoming a little more verbal. She has also become a little drool factory.
- still likes her swing and her playmate, but will still always prefer to be held.
- eats 6 or 7 times a day, depending on how her naps end up falling. More often than not it's 7 times. I haven't been great about making sure to give her bottles regularly, but every time I have pumped and Russ has offered her a bottle she has taken it.
- is sensitive to me eating dairy. I am so glad I finally figured this one out. Poor little Isla's tummy was really hurting, but cutting out excess milk and all cheese has transformed her. Luckily I can still have yogurt and a little milk in the morning. I am going to have a cheese-eating party once she starts eating solids and her tummy isn't so sensitive anymore, but in the meantime I am so happy that she isn't hurting anymore.
- is partial to her Momma. When she is upset, no one else can calm her down like I can.
- generally sleeps a 6-hour stretch at night, eats, and then goes back to sleep for a few more hours.
- definitely has her Daddy's eyes. They are a very dark grey color and just beautiful.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that last picture melts my heart with that smile. I love her in the swimsuit. Cute Isla!! You have such darling girls! So fun to see you today!
Post a Comment