Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Wedding Photos


While many of you were in attendance at our wedding, some where not and have since requested photos outside the temple and of the reception. Since I happen to love our wedding photos (and I constantly make Russ wonder what I could find so interesting about looking at the same photos everyday for a month) I have no problem choosing a couple to put up here!

The head table


This is Russ' favorite picture of me from the wedding.


I love this because it shows off the back of my dress, which most pictures don't.


The most adorable flower girls of all time!
And the most beautiful dresses of all time! Thanks Amy!


The best cake I have ever had.
Seriously, not just the best wedding cake - the BEST cake ever. Period.



My bouquet!



The butterflies were beautiful!



The tents were fabulous! Quick note about all the great details - I had a wedding planner named Heather Balliet and she was wonderful. I couldn't have done it without her.



Kind of cheesy because we're kissing, but I think it's really cute.



Heading out!

2 comments:

Spencer and Julia said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm excited that you have one now. It was fun to talk to you the other day!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Lauren! I stumbled upon some of your wedding pictures/video on your planner's blog; absolutely BEAUTIFUL down to the smallest detail! I enjoyed reading your blog. What are you doing in DC?

Elizabeth, fellow PR Case Studies buddy