Our precious baby Isla arrived last Friday afternoon. We are so in love with her.
Isla Lillian
June 1, 2012 at 1:34pm
8 pounds, 3 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
Isla Lillian
June 1, 2012 at 1:34pm
8 pounds, 3 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
![]() |
First picture with mommy and daddy
Our family of four!
Grandma and Grandpa
Aunt Rebecca
Natalie getting a closer look at her new sister
When we came home from the hospital Isla gave Natalie a present for being such a good big sister. It was a baby doll for Natalie to take care of. We told Natalie it was her very own baby and now she calls the doll "Own".
Isla and "Own" relaxing together during dinner our first night home from the hospital.
Great-grandma Stansel
Natalie asked to hold Isla for the first time and I was so glad my camera was right there.
Best moment of my day.
Sisters



10 comments:
Such a beautiful family! And the last pictures of Natalie and Ilsa are precious.
Congratulations!! You have two beautiful girls!
Oh Lauren, these are the sweetest pictures. She is beautiful! CONGRATS!!! I LOVE the picture of Natalie holding her sister and smiling. Sisters are the best.
What a blessing to have a sister.
Congratulations! You do such good work!
A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. I hope Isla, Natalie and Own continue to enjoy each other.
Sending love to you and the family.
A beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. I hope Isla, Natalie and Own continue to enjoy each other.
Sending love to you and the family.
I've been waiting for these! Loved all of them, two gorgeous girls (and mom of course)!
What a beautiful little one! Congratulations!!
Oh Lauren! Congrats! I am so happy for you and love the pictures! Isla is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment