"Next car. More candy please!"
my sleeping strawberry
checking out her loot
Our second Halloween activity was a fun party at our friends, the Hawes', home. Natalie was able to dress up in her second costume, a traditional Peruvian outfit, that my parents sent for her.
Most of the cute kiddos at the Hawes' party. Thanks for inviting us to your Haunted House, Ava!
The girls in their cute pumpkin shirts on Halloween day.
Lastly, of course, was actual Halloween night. I was so glad that the
storm had passed and it was nice enough to go out. We only hit a few
houses (let's be honest - Natalie didn't need much candy and neither did
I), but it was fun to go out and about and try to coax her into saying
"trick or treat". Mostly she just said "candy please!" or nothing at
all. After initially knocking on each door she almost always tried to
open it and walk on in. We had to repeatedly remind her that it isn't a
good idea to let yourself in to a stranger's home. Hopefully she catches
on to that one eventually.
All in all we had a really fun Halloween season and I couldn't have asked for a cuter ladybug and strawberry!

1 comment:
What could be cuter than little girls in costumes. I love the peruvian one. So cute.
Post a Comment