Sunday, November 11, 2012

Matching

I love putting the girls in matching outfits. I can hardly think of anything cuter than the two of them in matching dresses. They don't have a ton of matching things (yet), but I found these dresses and had to have them. Then, of course, we had to do a little photo shoot after they wore them to church a couple weeks ago.






I can't begin to explain how excited I am for the girls to wear their matching Christmas dresses. Oh. My. Goodness. They are adorable. Thanks in advance to my Mom who found the dresses and sent them out for us.

3 comments:

Hillary M said...

You and your daughters are so beautiful! Love you and miss you.

Emily Hamilton said...

Such cute pictures. Your girls are adorable, not to mention their gorgeous Momma.

Tiffany said...

I love Isla's little smile in the top two pics. Can't believe how big Natalie is getting!