Saturday, December 1, 2012

Air-purns

Natalie loves "air-purnes", so last Saturday we headed out to the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum. It is a companion site to the Air and Space Museum in DC and is filled with actual airplanes, missiles, even the Discovery Space Shuttle. It is really cool and Natalie loved it just as much as I hoped she would.
When we walked in, I asked her what she thought. She responded with, "I love air-purnes. I want to have one to take to my house with me." She has a toy airplane, but I think she meant something a little more realistic. Luckily we only live about 15 minutes from this museum, so hopefully we can return often.

Natalie's favorites were the yellow missile and plane with the stars. 




 


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I LOVE that she calls them "air-purnes!" So adorable! Great pictures too! Isla is getting SOO BIG!