Isla's 1st Christmas!
She was so sneaky with that wrapping paper.
You look away for a second and it was straight into her mouth!
Natalie loves her piano ("pinano"), alphabet computer ("pi-cuder") and new blocks. A pretty big part of me hopes she never says those words any differently than she does now. I love it.
We attempted a family picture using the self-timer. Fail.
Good thing Russ' parents were kind enough to get a family shot of us later that evening.
And yes, the girls stayed in their Christmas pajamas all day. Merry Christmas to them. :-)
I need to upload the video we took as the girls came down the stairs, but in case I don't get to it, my favorite part of the video is Natalie spontaneously saying "Merry Christmas, Isla!". They melt my heart, those two.
We had a completely relaxing day at home, just the four of us. We were able to do Facetime with my parents and siblings and then had Russ' parents over for dinner. It was lovely.



No comments:
Post a Comment