Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at Russ' parent's home with both of his siblings and their families, along with Grandmother Black. We love living so close to his whole family.


 It was a special treat to get a few pictures of Isla Lillian with her namesake,
Great-Grandmother Lillian Black. (Russ' maternal Grandmother) 


 Natalie and "Gigi Black" hanging out. "Gigi" stands for Great-Grandmother.
She felt like Great-Grandmother sounded a little too old and asked for Gigi instead.

 Natalie and cousin May playing. I didn't get a picture, but at one point I noticed they were missing and I found them together building block towers and singing Frosty the Snowman in the basement. So cute! May is two years older than Natalie and is so good to her. 

 Natalie passing out presents

 Opening a present from Grandma

 All smiles!

Grandma and Grandpa Marsh with all their grandchildren.
(L-R: Grandma, Isla, Natalie, Dane, Drake, Jimmy, Mayda, Grandpa, John)

I can't believe how much everyone has grown up in just one year! 
Check out the cousin Christmas picture from 2011 here.


 Isla opening her very first Christmas present. 
She was a big fan of the wrapping paper and loved her gift as well. :-)

No comments: