I don't think I could have been more excited when I saw the girls with their dresses on for the first time. Judge me if you like, but when I found out Isla was a girl, one of my first thoughts was how fun it would be to dress them alike for Christmas. I was so right! They are beautiful - the dresses and my girls.
Taken right after
church the Sunday before Christmas. Smiles from both Natalie and Isla
and the Christmas tree in the background - a Christmas miracle!
Our first attempt at Christmas card photos...
This was how most of the pictures of the two of them turned out...not too happy.
My sister-in-law Tiffany kindly got this family shot for us.
She was all smiles when we told her we were done taking pictures.
My second attempt at pictures of the girls fared a little better...





No comments:
Post a Comment